Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Class Choas

Here is a chuckle of a video. Some of these students were coming to end of term so I taught them how to play PIT with some cards I got them to make. "Pit" is a game that mimics stock market trades, and normally it comes in a neatly, very expensive package of cards. I modified the game to help the students practice English vocabulary and remind them of different options of foods from the various food groups. It also emphasizes foods that we should have more of or less of depending on their point valuation. The video was their 3rd or 4th round when they were starting to get really into it. Nice group, a good laugh:)

2 comments:

Auntie Sue said...

Definitely mimics the Frolic Pit match!!! Unfortunately I couldn't get any volume and I was trying to compare players. I think Chantal and Gary had to be the comparators to the girl and guy that got on their feet. Well done "Teach". I bet they have fun with you and your wonderful ideas and imagination.

Auntie Sue said...

Finally got the volume. They know their "ones(wons)??" Love to hear you chuckle! LYL