Monday, March 14, 2011

Bonkers!

Yes, thats right, I am going bonkers! The internet here is insanely slow, completely unreliable, and seems to have a stubborn mind of its own! For those of you who are trying to spend some time giving up the facebook surfing, Ben and I have you beat, try 7+ months of every so often ATTEMPTING a facebook perusal, only to be shot down, spit up, and left on your side for more trampling and taunting from the China internet warriors. Fear provokes so much in this world, I tire of the fear that dictates the stringent methods of so many elements of our lives here right now. Seriously, its a miracle I'm even able to post this to you all! Ah, the wonders of the world, after being here for this much time, I have discovered that perhaps those ordinary giant rock heads bursting from green fields in beautiful gusty far off fields, are far from wonders of the world in comparison to many other perplexing puzzles, the rock heads become mere phenomenons. Come to some places in the East and you will wonder. Thankfully, not all of the east leaves me in such a trivial state. There are cities and places that seem to have far more awakened spirits and actual eyes.....but here, I find myself in a place where I am in serious contemplative confusion. What is up is down and when you have figured that out, its not actually down, its left and right at the same time. Do you get it? Details will have to be discussed at another date.

No comments: